Here at Eco Hip we have a simple philosophy
To offer you the best natural products around, so that you can maintain a chemical-free home, body and spirit.
For 15 years we have been striving to give people the opportunity to enjoy and benefit from this lifestyle, using our knowledge and experience to guide you through the process from start to finish. We believe that there is a complete synergy between what is best for you and what is best for the environment.
Do you ever stop and think about what goes into the products that we use on a daily basis?
Did you know that everyday products such as toiletries and cosmetics are filled with harmful petro-chemicals, parabens, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), DEAs, MEAs, TEAs, artificial colours, fragrances and fillers. The list goes on…
Why aren’t there stricter regulations concerning these products?
Are the waste products of industry being dumped and sold in our personal care and cleaning products?
Who is stopping this and telling it how it is?
We feel that we have a responsibility to both our customers and to the world around us to ask ourselves these questions every day. That is why we only sell the most responsible and sustainable products.
- Responsibility to ourselves – All our products are free of toxic chemicals wherever possible and endorsed by Ecocert and the Soil Association.
- Responsibility to others – We promote Fairtrade produce to stop exploitation and benefit those communities.
- Responsibility to local communities – We use local suppliers and products wherever possible in order to support the local economy and reduce our carbon footprint
- Responsibility to the environment – All our products use minimal packaging and recyclable materials.
- Responsibility to the future – We use sustainable materials and ingredients wherever possible.
- Responsibility to animals – We do not use any products that have animal ingredients or are tested on animals. Many of our products are certified as cruelty-free and are endorsed by BUAV and PETA.
There doesn’t have to be a trade off between affordability and healthy living either. The choices we make now will impact our future, and we want to ensure that the investments you make now will save you money in the long-term.
Sustainability doesn’t just have to connote the environment, but your own household too.
In the age of information overload that we live in, we know that shopping online can sometimes be overwhelming, so we carefully source our products, selecting only the highest quality ingredients and most innovative designs, so that you don’t have to.
Ecohip is more than just another online shopping website. The Ecohip mindset is all about challenging conventional thinking and finding a new way of looking at the world, believing that smalls steps can gradually add up to make a big difference.
Ecohip.co.uk is owned by 21st Century Health Limited
Company reg.: 3054957, VAT Reg.: 709920815
112 Station Rd
Edgware HA8 7BJ